Tuesday, July 28, 2009

This. Is. My. Life.

Boxes, boxes and more boxes. I spend almost all day, every day sorting through boxes. We need to get rid of so much stuff!! I left a bit of furniture in AZ to hoepfully benefit the lives of others, but we still have so much stuff, and with all the moving we are going to do in the next few years, we really need to cut our material wealth down. If there is anything you are lacking, please call, because we probably have it!!


Curtis was kind enough to come move Parry's bike out of the trailor for us. I'm not sure it will move from this spot until Parry gets back. Thank you, Curtis!!
The neighbors have 4 little calves in my parents' back pasture and the kids have really gotten a kick out of bottle feeding them in the mornings







Keegan, of course, has found the big machinery. The kids all fight over who gets to mow the lawn...wonder how long that will last?

No comments: