Mom followed me to Mountain Home to drop off the moving truck and then we went on in to Boise to visit Alicia and to share a lovely lunch. We chose McGrath's Fish House because I rarely get to enjoy seafood with the seafood haters in my family. We ate a very scrumtious lunch and decided to splurge and get dessert. WHAT A GREAT IDEA!! We ordered the Chocolate Ganache with Marionberry sauce and it was to die for!! We should have just ordered 2 or 3 of those for lunch. As soon as we got home, I had to find a recipe and try it - mine was with a raspberry sauce and I also swirled a bit of creem cheese into it, but it was delicious, too. Not quites as good as McGrath's, but so yummy and EASY to make!! You must try it!!
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
The most delicious dessert ever.
Mom followed me to Mountain Home to drop off the moving truck and then we went on in to Boise to visit Alicia and to share a lovely lunch. We chose McGrath's Fish House because I rarely get to enjoy seafood with the seafood haters in my family. We ate a very scrumtious lunch and decided to splurge and get dessert. WHAT A GREAT IDEA!! We ordered the Chocolate Ganache with Marionberry sauce and it was to die for!! We should have just ordered 2 or 3 of those for lunch. As soon as we got home, I had to find a recipe and try it - mine was with a raspberry sauce and I also swirled a bit of creem cheese into it, but it was delicious, too. Not quites as good as McGrath's, but so yummy and EASY to make!! You must try it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment