Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Super Saturday!

We made it to idaho just in time to participate in the Relief Society Super Saturday Enrichment Day. It was a lot of fun and we came home with some really cute things!! (and some things to finsh...)

Autumn made some beautiful flower clips, and like them so much, she came home and made many more, which we sported at church the next day.

She also made this lovely tile to have in her room.

Mom and I etched our names into the bottoms of some of our pyrex dishes - they turned out pretty neat!
I also made a family home evening board, which didn't quite get finished as I haven't found any ribbon to match as of yet. I also have another board that needs painting and finished - will show as soon as I get it done!

All in all, it was a fun day - we learned how to make soft dough pretzels and got to eat several of them, plus we went shopping for Autumn's school uniforms later that day. only one more month of summer!!

No comments: