
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Manna from Heaven!!
I have so missed having a garden and fresh produce since we left Idaho. I have tried to grow a few things here and there, with some success, but Idaho just seems to be the place for gardens. We are so blessed to have a mother that loves to garden and a father that loves to plant fruit trees!! We have had anabundance of produce since we have been here. It's made meals so much yummier! We have fresh veggies every meal and I have made fresh bluberry and raspberry muffins and cakes, we have made cherry syrup, canned cherries, frozen cherries and of course, we eat all the berries fresh. We've enjoyed beans, peas, cucumbers, broccoli, squash, zucchini, lettuce, tomatoes and much more. We are looking forward to the apricots, apples, pears, plums, peaches and all that is left out there.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment