Although I am far away from home, I still get a few updates -
Keegan is mad because dad won't let him go to school with the boys and he thinks his
babysitter's 11 year old daughter is beautiful. Zachary had a stomach ache today and missed half a day of school. Colin is very concerned about when his baseball practice is starting. He calls me every day when he gets home to see if they have practice that day. He also got to spar with his
TaeKwonDo Master today. They are testing for their first belt next week. I'm sure there's more, but it's hard to keep up out here!
Zach at the dentist a week or so ago. He was hilarious. Zach kept trying to talk to the dentist the whole time and ended up biting his finger! We was obsessed with seeing everything and kept moving his head, wanted to check out the gauze they kept putting in his mouth and is quite the accomplished
drooler!



Parry,
Keegan and I went to a Mariners vs Padres game the day before I left for Texas. We ate lunch at
Wienerschnitzel and
Keegan loved that he had a
hotdog head on his cup! He was a lot of fun






Ken
Griffey Jr


Watching the
pitchers warm up
It was about 80 degrees and we all got a little pink, but it was a lot of fun!! Phoenix is great during the winter!!
No comments:
Post a Comment