Happy Easter to all my friends and family!! I wish that we could all be together to celebrate this sacred occasion. I hope at this time that we can all remember all that Christ has done for us and incorporate that into our lives a little more each day - be a little kinder to everyone we meet, treat our families and friends with more love and try to better ourselves a little more each day. That's all I have.Sunday, April 12, 2009
Easter
Happy Easter to all my friends and family!! I wish that we could all be together to celebrate this sacred occasion. I hope at this time that we can all remember all that Christ has done for us and incorporate that into our lives a little more each day - be a little kinder to everyone we meet, treat our families and friends with more love and try to better ourselves a little more each day. That's all I have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment