Parry had drill in Phoenix this weekend and the boys and I decided to join him. They put him up in a hotel, so we don't even have to pay anything extra for that! After dropping him off this morning, the boys and I decided to go find our way around this thriving metropolis. Good thing we have a navigation system or I would have been hopelessly lost! I was going to get the boys' hair cut, but we couldn't find a hair place at which I wasn't scared to get out of the car! On top of that, Zachary wasn't feeling very well and ended up throwing up in the parking lot at Michael's, so our adventures were cut short. We found a WalMart and got him some medicine and then headed back to the hotel. After a bit, Colin and Zach decided they wanted to go swimming, so that's what we did!! Imagine, swimming in February - in an outdoor pool!! It was 78 degrees here today!! We have feet of snow back at home and here the kids are running around in shorts and flip flops...gotta love what 5000 feet of elevation does for you!! We went to the Bass Pro Shop, the boys' favorite place to visit and then got some dinner and now we are back at the hotel relaxing.


Parry has to be back at the base at 630 in the morning, so we are all going to get some sleep tonight and hopefully everyone will be feeling healthy in the morning!! I have an appointment with the recruiter at 1300 tomorrow - maybe they will have something open that interests me...I will let you know!
Parry has to be back at the base at 630 in the morning, so we are all going to get some sleep tonight and hopefully everyone will be feeling healthy in the morning!! I have an appointment with the recruiter at 1300 tomorrow - maybe they will have something open that interests me...I will let you know!


3 comments:
Hey Angela and family,
It's good to hear that you all are settling into Arizona. Life in MS is still the same for me, which means I'm still unhappy. I have stayed involved with Habitat for Humanity and other groups at OleMiss so that's been good for me. I also joined a new gym this weekend. The kids look great! I'm glad to hear you and Parry are losing weight. That's wonderful. I'm still looking for jobs. I've decided 2008 will be my year to relocate, so wish me luck and pray for me. I will be in Arizona April 14-18th. I still plan on coming to see y'all the weekend of the 18th. We'll talke more about that later. Take care,
Stephanie
Hi Ryerse family,
Sounda like you all are doing well. I would love to have a little of that snow, just for a day or two though. Sanford and I are doing well. We are waiting for our baby to decide to come. I'm getting very anxious. I got the nursery together and it is really cute if I do say so. Sanford has finally finished the shop and all the tanks are out there. Hopefully we'll have some exciting news. Thanks for inviting me to your blog. Hopefully we'll talk to you all soon.
Amy
Sounds like you had a great weekend - still would have liked to join you for the warm weather and shopping. Thank you for keeping us up-to-date on your activities. These blogs are nice since you are still so far away. Autumn decided to stay at home? Crazy girl!! Love ya, Mom
Post a Comment