Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Keegan!

Well, Keegan turns 2 today - can you believe it's been that long? I am making him a cake and he will get a few small gifts from the family, but other than that, we're not doing much. I'm a terrible mom, I know.

Zach is staying home again for the third day in a row. He's had a fever since Sunday and has lost 3 lbs. There is only a 5 lb difference between him and Keegan now!! The Dr. says its a virus, so we just have to wait it out...hopefully he will be feeling better tomorrow for his school Valentine's Day party. I am making 5 dozen heart cookies today so he better be feeling better!!

Autumn had her second band recital last night - I hear she was good, but I stayed home with the sickies and Parry got to enjoy the music. She also asked me to cut her hair last night, so we cut about 6" off and she now has a cute bob. I will post a picture of it later today.

As I am typing this, Keegan has raided the fridge and eaten 2 of my "healthy" yogarts...after stripping naked, his favorite way to be lately. Don't mind the mess in the background - it will be clean by this afternoon!! It's a never ending job with two boys at home...



I hope everyone's Valentine's Day is a great one...I think we will pretty much be skipping it for here on out, except for school parties. With Keegan's birthday the day before and our anniversary 6 days after, we have enough to celebrate.

Unintelligently, I stayed up unto 2:30 this morning reading the second of the vampire books that my dearest mother introduced me to. I will be taking some tylenol here very soon so I can function. I have so much to do today!! The book was good, though. I have to go to the library and get the third one today!!

Well, Zach is bugging me to get off the computer and make Keegan's cake, so he must be starting to feel better. Between that and singing "Happy Birthday" to Keegan all morning, he is getting back to his energetic self, finally. Keegan isn's really thrilled with the song as he keeps pushing Zach and telling him to "hush!"

I will post pics of the cookies and cake later. Have a great day!!

No comments: