Well, I finally got the cake and all the cookies made, although I haven't gotten the names on the cookies yet. Keegan fell asleep, so we waited til after dinner to celebrate his birthday. He wasn't quite sure what to do with the candles! He got a Noah's Ark set and absolutely loved it!! He was so funny, walking around and screaming as he found all the animals. The elephants are "eppies", the giraffes are "ruffs" and the lions are "roars".



I finally got Autumn to unwillingly pose for a picture, but she wouldn't smile...I did get Keegan's and Zach's hair cut at last, but niether were too excited about sitting still for very long.
Now I must go back to decorating cookies...
Oh, I almost forgot...Parry and I are now temple recommend holders!!
2 comments:
What a cute cake! It looks like a fun party. Autumn looks great! We're so excited for you! Congratulations & we're looking forward to seeing you next month.
I love the short videos - almost like being there!! And, I love Autumn's hair - I hope she is happier about it that her picture. Hope all of you had a good Valentine's Day! Love, Grandma
Post a Comment