Saturday, September 11, 2010

We Will Never Forget

It's hard for me to even think about this day nine years ago as I watched the second tower get hit while getting ready for work and then hearing that the pentagon had been hit while driving to work. I was the one that had to inform our wing commander, who was already convened in the command post, that the pentagon had indeed had been hit. The day was surreal, like walking through a hazy dream. I am proud to have served my country, to have served in Iraq and to now be pursuing my military career as a linguist. WE MUST NEVER FORGET, nor can we let our leaders ignore and forget. We are the greatest country because of the work and sacrifice of our forefathers and the divine guidance they received while creating our constitution. We must, at all costs, protect the constitution and our very way of life from those who would like to destroy or pervert it - our enemies foreign and domestic.  I know I will never forget - have you?
 
I do have to give credit where credit is due...Obama and is stooges have done one good thing - they have united all like-minded, freedom loving Americans (and others)...against them. We can remind them that we will never forget by voting them all out of office.

No comments: