At the behest of one of my faithful readers - probably one of my only readers - I have decided to go through my pictures and try to update this blog. Thanks, Alicia!!
I did a search on my computer and found out that there are over 20,000 pictures on there!! Holy moly!! I have so much work to do to get them all organized and saved on an external hard drive. Heaven forbid anything should happen to this computer and I lose them!! Thanks to some lower than scum jerk in Arkansas, all of my pictures up to 2005 were stolen when they broke into our house and stole 3 computers. I would hope they get some flesh-eating disease, but I am trying to be a better, kinder person.
So, bear with me - I am going to do my best to get this thing up to date.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hey - I read your blog! Good luck on the picture organizing and I will check back for updates on your family.
Post a Comment