Sunday, July 26, 2009

Final days before the big move

So, the plan was to work through the end of July and then move to Idaho. Well, the gal that I 'worked for' - and I use that term VERY loosely as she has no leadership skills and has NO business being in a leadership position- decided to go in and instead of approve my time sheet, she changed times and job codes and then held on to it so it wouldn't have time to be processed for pay day. Well, it was just the last straw for me. I asked for a leave of absence and told them I wouldn't be back as long as she was in that position, turned all my gear in and called my parents. They were able to come down that weekend and help us pack everything up in the truck for Idaho.









Our last night in Arizona...they all started out on the sleeping pad...

Just beautiful bed head...









The truck is almost full!!
Travelling through Utah was beautiful!



We stopped in Monticello and stayed with Parry's Aunt and Unlce. They were very gracious!! This is our 'little' caravan that we drove through 3 states. We took up a lot of road!! my dad drove the Rv pulling the Durango and I drove the Budget truck pulling the trailer - NOT A FUN EXPERIENCE!!!

No comments: