So this goes out to our dear neighbor who was just thinking about how happy she would make my boys by giving them the poor neglected kitten that she got for her daughter. Her daughter is 18 and is never EVER home to play with the cat.
Let me tell you about this furrball. He (I think - can't quite get a good look) NEVER holds still unless he is eating. He runs from one end of the house to the other all the freakin' time. He jumps HIGH!! he chases anything and everything that moves and even a few things that don't move. He has a cute little bell on his collar, so no one ever has to guess where this tornado of destruction is. He eats anything and everything. He will leap onto the table in one bound and knock whatever he wants off - fruit salad, chili mac, spaghetti, peanut butter and jelly...you name it. He is ALWAYS hungry - would eat nonstop if I let the kids feed him. They love to give him hotdogs and luncheon meat.
He is pretty funny. He follows the boys around like a little puppy. He will go everywhere with them and when I call the boys home in the evenings, the silly cat TEARS across the fields to be the first one home. His name is Ollie, but I don't think I've ever called him that - oh no, I have better names for him.
He does have one redeeming quality, although it in no way makes up for the fact that he is a cat. He does not use a litter box and we have not had one accident in the house. Yay for little things, right?
He is pretty little still and those crows outside look pretty hungry...




No comments:
Post a Comment