I know I said check back often, but WHY OH WHY do people not answer their phones?? I am still waiting on a couple things to fall into place, plus I had training in the lovely town of Sedona, AZ - GORGEOUS!!! But very expensive. I wish I had more time to spend there, but the time I did have was fun. There are a few people, as in A LOT, that seem to frequent there that are a bit...wierd, in my opinion - recharging their crystals, searching out UFO's, lots of tie-dye and not lots of showers...you know, weird, but the area is just beautiful. If you ever have a chance to stay there, I say go for it!! And the Southwest Inn (http://www.swinn.com/) is a great hotel. Just bring your own food and don't buy any souveniers - that's what gets really pricey!!Friday, May 22, 2009
Still in a holding pattern...
I know I said check back often, but WHY OH WHY do people not answer their phones?? I am still waiting on a couple things to fall into place, plus I had training in the lovely town of Sedona, AZ - GORGEOUS!!! But very expensive. I wish I had more time to spend there, but the time I did have was fun. There are a few people, as in A LOT, that seem to frequent there that are a bit...wierd, in my opinion - recharging their crystals, searching out UFO's, lots of tie-dye and not lots of showers...you know, weird, but the area is just beautiful. If you ever have a chance to stay there, I say go for it!! And the Southwest Inn (http://www.swinn.com/) is a great hotel. Just bring your own food and don't buy any souveniers - that's what gets really pricey!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment