Friday, April 17, 2009

Earth Day - when is it exactly?

All these adverts are for Earth Day, but the dates are different...when is it, officially?

IKEA- Good sale at Ikea plus a free breakfast if you have one near you...wouldn't mind the dishes myself, but there is NONE anywhere near where I will be. April 19 for the dishes, free breakfast all weekend.

Disney Store - bring in 3 plastic bottles and get a gift! April 22

Home Depot - free CFL lightbulb on April 19

Reynolds Wrap - free roll of Reynolds Wrap on April 22

Potty Training? - get a free DVD from Pull-ups!

Have fun!

1 comment:

rachel said...

April 22nd - I've been doing observations in a 4th grade classroom and the teacher is WAY into Earth Day.

Thought provoking post about the beverages...I have to admit, I do enjoy a good herbal tea...brought up some good things.

Baptism scheduled for May 30th! We'd love it if you could be here!!