
To Texas for two weeks starting on April 3rd. I can still go to the Mariners vs Padres game on the 2nd, but will be missing weekend drill, an Arc-Pad, Trimble and Garmin training class and probably some important kid/school things...on the upside, I will be making more $$ with per diem, travel, blah, blah, blah...I don't really like Texas. Everything's bigger there, I've heard. Zachary tells me it stinks in Texas - I agree. Maybe I can find a 10-gallon hat. They're fun.
Oh, and I will also be missing Easter, General Conference, our district fishing derby...the list goes on...another fire class, the pack test, fire refresher class...Childress better be a dang fun place!!



2 comments:
Where in Texas are you going? Troy and his wife are their in Corpus Christi(sp?)
I believe it's in Childers...is there a place called Childers? Who knows - I'll be swamping for a dozer - not fun work...
Post a Comment