I went to the shelf to get some flour and was greeted by a pink something lurking in my flour jar...
This is the look I got when I asked the boys about it...
Apparently, Keegan had decided to play with the slime the boys had bought from the Santa's Workshop at their school and thought it would be a fantastically fun idea to dump it in the flour jar...I wonder if the flour is still good...
After your nice comments, I thought I better come over to your blog for a visit. Now that I've caught up on dog bites, rustic living, birthdays, no pants, and pantry experiments, hi, how are y'all! opps, there goes my baby, it's 3:30, perhaps we should have lunch. I'm so sick today. Blahhhhh.
2 comments:
The adventures of boys. I just had to laugh. I can see my boy doing that.
After your nice comments, I thought I better come over to your blog for a visit. Now that I've caught up on dog bites, rustic living, birthdays, no pants, and pantry experiments, hi, how are y'all! opps, there goes my baby, it's 3:30, perhaps we should have lunch. I'm so sick today. Blahhhhh.
Post a Comment