Monday, February 23, 2009

Let there be water!!

WE HAVE WATER!! And propane, and power - you never appreciate a hot shower in your own home until you have to go without for 3 weeks!! (No, we did not go without bathing for 3 weeks, just a true to life, hot shower in our own home!) Our kids will never be able to say that they had a boring childhood!

So, we have made it back to the 21st century and can use the dishwasher (yay!), the clothes washer (bigger yay!) and take showers (woohoo!)!! It has been an adventure the last 3 weeks, but we have survived and learned a few things in the process. I guess I have no excuse for not cleaning and mopping now...that is one downside.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Well I guess you know what to do in a disaster if you have none of the so called "necessities." Yay for water :)