I know I've been slacking, but hopefully now that fire season is mostly over and the holidays have passed I will be able to catch up with my life a little bit. Did I mention that I now can go to church again?? Woohoo!! I will have weekends off starting this weekend...I don't know what I'll do with all the time!! Oh yeah - dishes, laundry, dusting, sorting, cleaning...this list is neverending.
We wished Frank farewell on Thursday as he headed back to England. We thoroughly enjoyed having him here for the summer. He was amusing, helpful and now addicted to twinkies and root beer - sorry Anna!! We hope to be able to have him and Jo come visit more often. They have grown up so much!! The boys really miss Frank and every morning, Keegan goes around and asks where Frank is. Maybe we can go to England to visit sometime soon. I know I would like that!!
The kids are settling back into the routine of school and seem to be enjoying it so far. Autumn has made some new friends and likes to go to the football games (can't be because of the cute quarterback!!) I'm glad that school is back in session, too. Only 2 more years for Keegan!!
Other than that, life is pretty much the same for us. Too much stuff to do and too little time to do it in. I will work on getting the rest of our pictures posted, now that our internet is back up and running. I will post a pic of our newest visitor...a baby skunk that likes to hang out in the back yard!! He is awfully cute.
Parry has put in for several jobs in the Washington and Oregon areas...hopefully it won't be too long before we hear on them...keep us in your thoughts!!
I'm sure I'm forgetting some important stuff, but that's about the way my brain works nowadays, I have so much going on that if I don't write things down, they're just gone...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment