Monday, September 22, 2008
Keegan always has to have his picture taken if I am using the camera - I was taking pics of stuff to list on E-bay and he insisted.
Thanks to Amber's posts, the kids discovered sliding down the stairs in sleeping bags.



Keegan has made a new friend! The weekend neighbors (they live in the valley fulltime) have girls Zach and Keegan's age and a boy Colins' age - it is so nice to have kids around again!! keegan and Shay got along so well, it was quite amusing to watch them take turns pushing and pulling each other around.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
It's pretty dang funny watching kids go down the stairs...you know if we weren't grown-up, we would still do it too. Hey, did you guys move into a new house?
Okay...so I just looked at your moving into a new house pictures. Wow! I'm so excited for you. That little house you were in was way too small. Congratulations!
Post a Comment