Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Some updates...

Well, Parry threw his back out last week, so we've been nursing him back to health. He had his first round of physical therapy yesterday and is feeling a bit better. I went in to the dentist yesterday to have my bridge cut off and the broken tooth fixed - 4 and 1/2 hours later, I was completely numbed up from chin to forehead and starving!! I am in a bit of pain today, but nothing that isn't manageable.

Our cat still hasn't had kittens and she just looks miserable!! She waddles around for a bit and then just sprawls out and sleeps. She has to be getting close! It seems as if she's been pregnant forever!!

One of Keegan's favorite pastimes is finding stuff to put on the cat's back and then taking a pictures of it...well, now my camera is missing and I know who the culprit is!! I just need to figure out where he put it!!

We are frantically trying to get everything ready for all our family to visit next week. I have been making lists upon lists upon lists...I would go insane without my lists!! It will be a fun time and everything will go well, I just like to stress about it.

Other than that, there's not a whole lot going on. Just living life one day at a time!!

No comments: