Monday, March 3, 2008

Another weekend in the Valley of the Sun (Phoenix)

We had a great weekend in Phoenix again this weekend. The kids spent most of the time in the swimming pool and we did get a little shopping in - we finally got a Sam's Club membership and stocked up - it was fun figuring out how to fit all the kids in with everything we bought!

Keegan decided he could swim, and he did a really good job if you don't count not being able to get his head above the water. I ended up jumping into the pool fully dressed to pull him out. He had been sitting on the stairs and I was helping Zach put his goggles on. I looked up and Keegan was gone!! He was about 5 feet out in the water just under the surface. I pulled him out and he didn't even cough or cry - he was fine!! About gave me a heart attack! It did took him a little while before he would get back into the water, though. These are pics from Saturday...








And these are pics from Sunday - back home we go!! If you look at the last post - that is our temperature gauge in the Durango...a far cry from 80 degrees!! I am so tired of winter!!! I was looking forward to being able to go out running this week, but doesn't look like that's going to happen!!



I'm going back to the dentist this week to get my bridge cut off and a tooth fixed - it broke from the cantilever pressure of the bridge. A couple weeks after that, I am going to get fitted with tooth implants!! Doesn't that sound fun!! That's what I get for not having any teeth grow in, lol...it should be better than another bridge, though.

Also, I am going in for my dress fitting for our sealing. It's less than 3 weeks away!!

No comments: