Finally, I have a moment to blog...I took my endowments out last Thursday and we all got sealed together as a family on Friday - what a special day!! We had 29 of the 34 members of my immediate family and 9 of Parry's family here for a few days and it was so wonderful! I miss having my family close. It was so much fun hitting the thrift shop with my sisters and mom. It was also fun to get together in our pajamas. I loved having 18 of the 20 cousins here, even if it was a bit chaotic at times. Preston, Carson and baby Emma are so adorable and I can't believe how strong baby Preston is!! What a sweetheart! The rest of the kids have gotten so big! It was a great time, every second of it. We will definitely have to do it again sometime soon!
I just want to let everyone know how much I love and appreciate by brothers and sisters and my parents. I was so grateful that they all spent their spring breaks driving down to join me and my family. I know it was a sacrifice for many of them, but I appreciated having them here. Thank you!!
the Easter egg hunt in the park was a lot of fun and Keegan won the coloring contest,for his age, as did Megan. Grandma and Benjamin got their pictures in the local paper, too..so much fun!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment