The boys and I had a good discussin on the way to church (which I had to force my oldest and youngest to get ready for) about who we follow when we act certain ways and what we need to do in order to return to Heaven. I didn't think they were really listening. Until this evening. Out of the blue, Keegan states, "You aren't following what Jesus says when you fight with dad." Afer a slight pause, in which I had to swallow my indignation and smart retort about something about his dad, I agreed with my sweet, not so innocent child and told him I would have to work on following Christ more and not argue...easier said than done, but it is the children who keep us in line, right?
Also, the following was a conversation I had with Keegan this evening:
Keegan: How do we get pictures of Jesus, since we cant see him?
Me: Someone draws them.
K: No, the pictures that our teachers show us.
M: Someone draws them.
K: Who draws them? God?
M: People draw them.
K: No, They are really good. Yeah, God draws them cause he is really good. God can draw really good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment