Saturday, September 25, 2010

Who Knew?

Did you know Parry could cook? Either did I! I don't think he knew he could, either. He has been cooking dinner most days and I have to say that I am super impressed that we haven't had chili-Mac, Chinese noodles and Hamburger Helper every night. He's actually researching recipes and trying new things. Tonight we had Philly Cheese steak soup in a bread bowl and it was delicious. Tomorrow - Hawaiian Haystacks because the missionaries are coming over.

We worked on the boys Pinewood derby cars most of the day. The derby is Tuesday...I'll post pics tomorrow. We're not quite done yet, but we're pretty close. This is the only year we will have to make 2. Colin will be too old next year and by the time Keegan turns 8, Zach will already be 11. We should keep the cars and just reuse them every year...hmmmmm...

I think my brain is full. The more I add to it, the more things overflow out. Not sure if that's a good thing.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: