Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring Break is Here!!

We took a trek down to Utah for Spring Break and had a wonderful time.  We stayed with Parry's brother and sister-in-law, Dan and Sue, and enjoyed spending time with them and their family.  I took over 230 pictures of the 3 days we spent there, so I have broken them down into each of the spots we visited and tried to cut down the pictures a bit.  We visited the Eccles Dinosaur Park and Hill Aerospace Museum in Ogden on the first day, the Discovery Gateway Children's Center and Temple Square in SLC on the second day and then that night we drove to Logan to visit our good friends, the Blaus, from Mississippi.  Ben Blau is teaching finance and such at the university there.  The boys had an exhilerating time playing with the Blau girls, Sarah and Abby.  We also got to meet 19 month old Griffen for the first time.  What a cutie!!  Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures of them - I will have to make sure we do next time!  Thursday morning, we headed to Pocatello, where I had a job interview with the FBI!!  It went well and I am now waiting to hear if they want me to join their team - I am so excited!!  I have always wanted to work for the FBI! 

After the interview, we headed back to Twin where we unpacked, watched a movie and relaxed a bit.  We had a great time and can't wait to go back down when Lagoon is open!

No comments: