
I know it's Sunday, but I just found this and thought I would go ahead and get started instead of waiting another week and forgetting about it. Please, feel free to add it to your blog and we will all learn a little more about each other!
1. Outside of your romantic life, do you currently have a best friend? I suppose I still do - although we live 2000 miles apart. I am beginning to make friends here, but it's definitely harder than it was as a child.
2. Regarding your future, what is the best thing you could hope for? For my children to grow up strong in the church as productive, successful members of society - who still love their mother!
3. Have you ever helped out a friend with basic needs, like rent or food? If yes. what did you do? Yes, many times. I've bought groceries and helped pay rent for friends and family. We also "sold" a car to a good friend who was in a terrible situation for $100. I truly enjoy helping others when they need it.
4. If they re-instituted the draft (for both genders and your were of age) would you go, or would find some way out of it? Well, since I'm already a member of the Air National Guard, I would probably go. I love being in the military!
5. Tell us one thing you wish you hadn't let yourself do. Just one thing? The latest would be eating chocolate on my low carb diet!
6. Tell us about the last time you bragged. When I got a score of 140 on the Defense Language Aptitude Test!
7. What area are you wisest in? Ummm, none? The more I learn, the dumber I feel. There is so much I don't know.
8. Tell us about something that happened that at the time made you "full of yourself". It would have to be, again, when I scored 140 on the DLAB and the tester said it was the highest score he had seen in a long time - and that was a super hard test! It's what I was meant to do!!
9. Has there ever been a time that you wanted to try something in the bedroom, but were afraid to ask? Does sleep count? Oh, I miss getting a good night's sleep!


No comments:
Post a Comment