Thursday, March 11, 2010

My 7 kids for 2 weeks

Amber and Cody went on a 10 day cruise and I offered to stay with their kids for the duration.  We had so much fun!!  It was a learning experience, too.  It's been years since I have had a baby in diapers that still likes to get up in the middle of the night, so I did my best to get him sleeping through the night so I could get my precious sleep.  We made it work, got the kids to school and even ventured out into the real world on occasion!!  I think they all got fed...no one died, anyway! 

Dinner time



Jack trying on Uncle Parry's boots



Building a snowman


We had a great time, but it's always nice to have life go back to normal.  Hopefully I will still be the favorite aunt after those 2 weeks!!  I had to go get my Jack fix every day afterwards.  He sure is a sweet, cute kid!!

No comments: