Wednesday, March 31, 2010

As if life couldn't get any better

This is what I found on my pillow last night.


We bought chocolate ex-lax for one of my kids who was having some digestive issues. He had only eaten 2 of the 12 squares in each bar. 1 per day is enough for children. Well, Keegan got 10 doses last night. He ate 150mg of laxative. On the box, it says to seek medical attention of call poison control in case of overdose. I think 10 times the normal dose might just qualify as an overdose!! Poison control, in between little chuckles, just told me to watch him and make sure he didn't get dehydrated and to keep him near a toilet at all times. Good thing I didn't have any big plans today!! Besides running to the bathroom every now and then and complaining of a stomachache occasionally, we haven't faired too badly so far, but it is only 10am. We shall see how the rest of the day goes! I guess next time I will have to hide the chocolate medicine a little better, poor baby!!

No comments: