I have the Blackberry Storm - a great, expensive phone, right? Well, it is expensive. Don't get me wrong, I do like my phone, there are just a few things that I REALLY don't like about it. Like, there is no flash player. WHAT?!? Also, it just completely died on me a month ago - lost everything, had some sort of "exception" to something and 'blam!' gone. I now backup everything once a week!! It likes to turn off at random intervals - you just never know. Also, I just downloaded some very cool, free apps from the blackberry website, the Blackberry website!! Not some 3rd party thingy, and now the phone acts as if it is my mother's 10 year old computer trying to load a webpage on dialup. Sometimes I can't even answer the phone because it is 'thinking'. Wow, technology is fabulous, isn't it? I can get my e-mails at all hours of the day and night, though, if the phone will stop thinking for a minute so I can open them. Think I will uninstall all the cool apps. Maybe the I-phone would have been a better choice. It has games I can entertain my children with, at least...if I knew how to spell the sound of someone blowing a raspberry, I would insert it here. Consider yourself raspberried...
Monday, September 14, 2009
Blackberry...or a big, fat raspberry?
I have the Blackberry Storm - a great, expensive phone, right? Well, it is expensive. Don't get me wrong, I do like my phone, there are just a few things that I REALLY don't like about it. Like, there is no flash player. WHAT?!? Also, it just completely died on me a month ago - lost everything, had some sort of "exception" to something and 'blam!' gone. I now backup everything once a week!! It likes to turn off at random intervals - you just never know. Also, I just downloaded some very cool, free apps from the blackberry website, the Blackberry website!! Not some 3rd party thingy, and now the phone acts as if it is my mother's 10 year old computer trying to load a webpage on dialup. Sometimes I can't even answer the phone because it is 'thinking'. Wow, technology is fabulous, isn't it? I can get my e-mails at all hours of the day and night, though, if the phone will stop thinking for a minute so I can open them. Think I will uninstall all the cool apps. Maybe the I-phone would have been a better choice. It has games I can entertain my children with, at least...if I knew how to spell the sound of someone blowing a raspberry, I would insert it here. Consider yourself raspberried...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment