Thursday was the day for school open houses. We met Zach's teacher at Oregon Trail, but because Colin got accepted into the gifted and talented program, he is going to Morningside, so we went to meet his teacher there, also. I can't beleive school is starting agin on Monday!! Autumn doesn's start until Sept 8th, which means I will be taking kids to 3 different schools every morning!
Colin's class had a BBQ at one of the classmate's house and they had a great time playing, eating and getting each other wet.
Don't mind the pose, it's the only smiling picture I've gottenof Autumn in a long time!! even she enjoyed herself.

Water gun wars

Boy this makes one thirsty!

Mom said never to hit a girl...does that mean in water fights, too?

Need more ammo!


I caught a fish THIS BIG!!

Having fun in the sand box
No comments:
Post a Comment