
Mother's Day does not mean that I get to do nothing - I am still a mom and a wife, which means that I have duties that never go away, not matter what day it is. I will still cook breakfast, get the boys dressed for church, come home hours before Dear Hubby does because of his church calling and fix lunch, probably get dinner, too. I do have a present already - something Zach made at school. I do so love those gifts. They mean so much more than something bought at the store, cut from a flower farm, blah, blah, blah.
I enjoy being a mother, most days. I miss my kids if I'm gone (for a while, lol). It's a very hard, but rewarding job to have. I'm glad that for at least one day a year, I get to be appreciated by those that I care for every day.



No comments:
Post a Comment