Thursday, January 8, 2009

My little cowboy, Nerds and the other guilty pleasure.

Keegan loves the hat Grandma Ryerse bought him and runs around with the dart goggles and gun, usually with a sword, also. He is such a character!! I finally got him to sit down and get a haircut after watching me buzzcut Zach's hair. His only request was that I use the scissors only and no clippers. I'm no beautician, but he looks so much better!! Parry couldn't believe the amount of hair on the floor and the amount still left on his head. I didn't even have to bribe him!! He sat there for a good 15 minutes - I was so surprised!!
Thanks to April, I made Parry stop at many Targets between Twin Falls, ID and Overgaard, AZ to look for the ever illusive chewy holiday Nerds with no luck. Who knew that all I had to do was drive the mile to the Dollar General store here in town and get 4 bags of them at 70% off?!? Luck is with me today!!
If you ever wonder what I do with all my free time, it is this. I send 40 trees and farm animals to my Facebook friends everyday, plus harvest my own trees, plant and harvest my crops and move my animals around my farm...this is the closest my kids will ever get to true farming!!

1 comment:

NicholeAnn said...

That tree farming thing is great! Is that a website? Let me know on Facebook. I never go to my blog. lol