So, I went to see Twilight with Autumn for my birthday - bought my tickets ahead of time, drove 40 minutes, stood in line for 45 minutes and then was thoroughly disappointed by the movie. Why was Jasper so creepy? Why was the whole thing so dark? Why did they stray so far from the book? I enjoyed spending time with Autumn, but hope they can do a better job on the other movies - I just think they left too much stuff out to even try to do the book justice, and they added or changed so much other stuff - not what I was hoping for!! I still love the books, though!!USA TODAY Verdict: Negative ...And despite questionable casting, wooden acting, laughable dialogue and truly awful makeup, nothing is likely to stop young girls from swarming to this kitschy adaptation of Stephenie Meyer's popular novel.” —Claudia Puig
ASSOCIATED PRESSVerdict: Negative..."But much of what made the relationship between Edward and the smitten Bella Swan work in Meyer's breezy book has been stripped away on screen. The funny, lively banter -- the way in which Edward and Bella teased and toyed with one another about their respective immortality and humanity -- is pretty much completely gone, and all that's left is a slog of adolescent angst." —Christy Lemire


No comments:
Post a Comment