Sunday, June 22, 2008

Day at the airpark

Yesterday was Zach's 6th birthday. We went to a pancake breakfast at the Airpark - a subdivision with it's own runway and where everyone has their own little personal airplane. The Forest Service had a booth there that I helped set up and then the kids got to go around and see the airplanes and eat breakfast. There was a balloon lady there and the firehouse dalmation, along with a small peddle plane and some other vendors.






After the airpark, we went ot the movies to see KingFu Panda. It was really cute, and except for the 4 times I had to take Keegan to the bathroom, we had a good time. We always make a Dollar Store run before the movies and get drinks and candy - shhh, don't tell anyone!! I just can't justify spending $4 for soda!!

Next was the carwash and Burger King - Zach's choice - and then back home, a 45 minute drive. I made Zach a cake, but forgot to take any pictures of it. We are having his party next weekend because there was a Mystic Fair going on at the park this weekend and also because mom and dad will be here on Wednesday, staying till Saturday. It wll sure be nice to have them here!!

Parry is in Ecuador with the Air Guard. He will be back home on the 2nd - it has been a long 8 days already and I still have 9 more days to go!! I can't wait to have him home again!!

2 comments:

rachel said...

happy birthday zach! looks like a fun time. hang in there while parry is gone.

Rebecca said...

that looks so much fun. thanks for the updates on your family.