Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Spring Time in Arizona...

Welcome to the middle of May in Northern Arizona! Some places got more than 12 inches of snow, today. Guess our fire danger will be down for a day or so...






I've been working fulltime going on 3 weeks now. Our lives are crazy. Parry and I are coaching Zach's t-ball team and Colin is playing with the little league minors. They have 2 games a week a piece at different ball parks, so we are running in all directions. Autumn is working the concessions stand for the games every Monday through Thursday nights. Colin and Autumn are taking piano lessons and Colin has scouts. He will be earning his Wolf this month. I have been working Tues - Sat usually 8am-6pm because of the fire danger. We have only been called out on one fire so far and the snow isn't going to help with that. We stay busy with all the kids' activities and also many church activities. This weekend, Parry and the kids are going to help the ward clean up the local cemetery and do some other service projects. Zach has a birthday party to go to and we have 2 BBQ's to go to Saturday night - one with the ward and one for a retirement party of our deputy disrtict ranger - and, I have to make a dessert for both!!

Our bear was shot by a neighbor kid - he is being charged with poaching and some other things - poor bear!! I will post pics after work. We did hear a bobcat on the compound Sunday night and have had a silver fox around the house a bit - there is never a short supply of wildlife around here!

That's our crazy life!

No comments: