Here is a picture of what I look like after burning the forest all day - the kids won't even look at me until I have showered. I spent 8 hours burning piles of logs and moving other logs into piles to burn later - I don't think I've ever worked so hard!! The forest had a fire in 2005 that burned 460,000 acres of forest. We are working on clearing the burned and dead trees out and burning them to give the forest a chance to grow.

Autumn had her end of year band concert. She is very talented and loves to play. Maybe she will be the next Kenny G!!
Zach was in his Kindergarted Play, "The Three Piggy Opera." He was the third little pig who built his house out of brick. He makes a very cute little piggy!!
.JPG)
.JPG)
There is a video, but I seem to be having problems uploading it...maybe later.
No comments:
Post a Comment