Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Well, I guess I'm going to jump on the bandwagon and start our own blog, lol...now everyone can read the ramblings of this crazy mind!!

We just moved to Arizona from Mississippi and to say that the housing was a bit disappointing at first sight would be a major understatement. It is so hard to go back to an old, small rental after having built my dream home a mere 4 months previous. We are slowly getting unpacked and settled, though, and I think it will be ok for now. It has been a great help to have family (sort-of) and the church here to help out. It's a huge change all around.

The kids are really settling into school and seem to really like it. Keegan is happy to be staying home with me, for now, although we don't stay home all that much!! To do anything, it takes about a 45 minute drive - shopping, driver's licenses, anything. We are in the middle of nowhere middle Arizona in a little tiny town (2, actually) that have about 2500 people between the both of them. It's not incorporated, so there are no gov't office or anything here. There is one main street and that's it!! Everything is on it.

Anyway, I'll stop my ramplings for now - must figure out how this whole thing works...

No comments: